“Don’t let perfectionism become an excuse for never getting started.”Marilu Henner
To be honest I have no idea what I’m doing regarding the whole “blogging” world..but I figured it’d be a fun way to share my thoughts and experiences with the world.
A little bit about me:
- I grew up in the cozy beach town of Ventura, CA.
- Played Division 1 beach volleyball at Georgia State University in Atlanta, GA
- Probably am too into zodiac signs (Fellow Sagittarius stand up!)
- Graduated with a BBA in Marketing
- Currently trying to figure out this whole adulting thing
- Have an 8 year old best friend aka my niece Autumn
- Have seen the movie Tangled an embarrassing amount of times
- Spend way too much time walking the aisles of Target for no reason
- Cried in the movie Gnomeo & Juliet (yes, the animated one)
- Working on obtaining my Real Estate License in California
- Weirdly, Monday is my favorite day of the week
In the future I will be posting about all the things I learned while living in Atlanta for four years, life as a collegiate beach volleyball player, the world of beach volleyball in general, life post college, cool spots around southern California, and all things health and fitness to start..
I would love to connect with: women that work hard towards their goals everyday, women in sports, entrepreneurs, and people that love TJ Maxx as much as I do…I am always open and love meeting new people even if you don’t fit into any of those categories..
My goal for this blog by this time next year would be to have given insight to girls and parents of children who are looking to play sports at the next level, tips that would be helpful to anyone heading out of state for college, and hopefully meeting new amazing humans..
Looking forward to this new blogging journey!